Flat Clutch Lovers Rejoice - It's Back!

Pewter

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Yay yay yay I love it! :nuts: I want the style on the left. I hope it comes in non-giant hardware too.

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
Dana Point, CA
:yahoo: Ooh I love them! Thanks for posting the pictures! Does anyone know the retail, and the different dimensions they come in? Although the large hardware is not for me, I can see it looking great on some fashion forward gals!!!

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
Does anyone know when the briefs are in? And in what colors? I can't wait to see someone actually wearing it!

BagLover26

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
NY
those clutches are soooo cute!! I don't like the new zipper pull, or the giant hardware, i really hope they will be making everything with the norm hardware!

Pewter

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
The one that Kate is holding was in my saks today but in black;What is the retail of that one?
What?! Are you sure it was that same one... not a make up clutch? The one Kate's holding was discountinued a long time ago. Unless this one was a return from that long ago?

Aug 14, 2006
Southern USA
ooh, Louisey, good--I hope it's authentic....what I'm really needing is a makeup clutch--or something to put everything in to easily transfer from bag to bag...what I'm bidding on isn't quite it because of all the stuff that will get tangled up (strap, tassels)....but the color's so great. These new clutches look almost perfect. But ordinarily, if it's not going to just be used in my larger bag, I love long tassels--the more, the better....

Starnova

Nov 14, 2006
What?! Are you sure it was that same one... not a make up clutch? The one Kate's holding was discountinued a long time ago. Unless this one was a return from that long ago?
I'm sure it wasn't, it was the same size but in black and it folded over like a long flappy wallet!