Flat Clutch Lovers Rejoice - It's Back!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my issue of Vogue Collections - S/S 2007, and the clutch is included as a piece in Balenciaga's new collection of accessories! :heart: It's perfect for me because I had been regretting not getting one before. Does anyone else like it?

[​IMG]

Old pics of celebrities wearing the clutch:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The issue also had a pic of the giant hardware Brief in black. I think it looks really rockin:

[​IMG]

2. My pluse just quickened... I think they're both perfect (clutch and giant hardware brief...) I always tend to shove too much crap in my bags and a clutch is perfect b.c it forces me to downsize. I'm happier that way, too. Oh, baby! :yahoo:

3. Good - we won't be forced to pay more than retail on ebay!!:wlae:

4. Argh you guys are getting me excited! I'm picturing it in seafoam right now....:heart:

5. Thanks for the post! I really need a large clutch to use in my work. Are the measurements listed? I'm wondering if it's as big as the 8X11" one from a couple of years ago.

6. I like that a lot!!! It's definitely not the same as the original flat clutch though. It looks like if the coin purse and the flat clutch had a baby, too cute! :heart:

7. Mimz, don't you have one IRL? Can you tell us some of the differences you see?

I just noticed that they got rid of the lovely tassels, darn it. :sad:

8. I really love the clutch style!!!

9. dachsie, yes, that's auth and soooo pretty!

spiral, the giant hardware bags don't have tassels - presumably if these are available in regular hardware they'll have tassels? I hope?

the proportions look different from the older clutch, I wonder if it's just the hardware that's giving that impression?

10. what do they retail for?

11. wow- love the aquamarine/turquoise color clutch and is that brief in the marine blue? it's purty!

12. ooooh does anyone know if it will come in non-giant hardware?

13. This is great news. I love the clutch style as well!

14. ....yeah, the proportions definitely seem to be a little different (and of course the giant hardware and lack of tassels!) - it seems to me as if the size might be smaller than the original clutch, and the wristlet attachment is definitely very different. Some of the flat clutches came with a wristlet, some came without. I really like the looks of this new one, I just hope it comes in the normal hardware because I really don't love the giant.

Attached is a photo of my F/W '03 Caramel 8 x 11 flat clutch :heart:

Attached Files: