Flat Clutch discontinued? Glad I snatched one! (reveal)

Die for your new flat clutch! You are going to love it and get so much use out of it. My Amethyst GSH Flat Clutch is my go to bag when I head out at night (I do try and divide my time equally so my Sapphire First doesn't get jealous haha). Its also a great clutch for when you don't want to lug around a huge bag during the day. I REALLY hope it is not being discontinued.

Thank you!! I love the fact that the FC is casual yet stylish and very roomy. Oh, and you have an Amethyst FC, lucky girl! I love Amethyst!

:heart: congrats!
Thank you!

love this warm colour on you sweet *A*:hugs: flat clutch is so versatile and chic!! congrats my bellissima buddy:buttercup:
Thank you so much sweet *F*:hugs: Saddle is really a huge positive surprise, I love this warm cognac brown with GGH!! And you know I love GGH:graucho:

So pretty and so versatile. I wish I had the lifestyle to justify such a beauty. Congrats - you have a great eye.
Thank you so much! I do not use clutches that often myself, but the FC is a bit more versatile than other clutch styles I think, so I will use this more often.

Huge congrats P&P, this is absolutely gorgeous !!! :woohoo: I love that kind of warm brown and it goes really really well with GGH. It's such a nice clutch for autumn/winter, very chic and warm when it's cold outside ;) It looks very versatile too, you can easily wear that color day & night I guess. I don't own any cognac/camel B. Bag because I already have a mulberry Alexa in that kind of shade (which I adore), but I must say I've been tempted more than once by thoses gorgeous brown !!
Thank you very much sweetie! I absolutely adore this color and it goes so well with GGH!! I know you have that gorgeous Alexa, but maybe you need a warm cognac brown Bal in your amazing collection too:graucho:

Gorgeous!

And you might be right - I don't think Bal produced any Flat Clutches for the last season (or produced very little)... that'll be such a sad thing as I love the Flat Clutch!

Thank you! Yeah, I've heard they are being discontinued and I havent't seen any this season either...what a shame:shucks: So I'm glad I got this and I happy you got that gorgeous Sapphire SGH FC!!!:biggrin:

Many Congratsss!
So gorgeous!!!
Looks really great on you.Wow:nuts:
Thanks a lot!!:flowers::flowers:

gorgeous gorgeous bag enjoy it every minute
i have one from 08 amethyst ggh but i love yours also i am on the hunt for one!
thank you!! I really hope you'll find one too:smile:

Oh wow! Congratulations!! It is stunning - that colour combination and leather is to die for...
Thank you! I'm a huge fan of til style and GGH so it was hard to resist;)

It is gorgeous. Love the GGH on this and this colour looks absolutely fab on you :tup:
I too love the FC and am hoping to add another at some point so I do hope it will come back.
Many congrats!

Wow P&P just saw your new find, she`s extremely beautiful!! I was always on the hunt for a saddle ggh pt or city but didn't have any luck...... back in 2008 I sadly didn't pay a lot attention to that color and later it was impossible to get.....
The FC is such a great style, I prefer clutches with a handle because clumsy me could leave the clutch somewhere without a handle.
Btw FAB mod pics, as always!!

WOW AMAZING! :woohoo:

thank you!!:biggrin:

It is gorgeous. Love the GGH on this and this colour looks absolutely fab on you :tup:
I too love the FC and am hoping to add another at some point so I do hope it will come back.
Many congrats!

Thank you so much dear *S*, I know you love the FC too:smile: i really hope the rumors is wrong...

Beautiful!! I just bought one from HG bags, too.

Are you sure they are being discontiued?

Thank you! And great score with a FC yourelf:smile: I do not know for sure if they are discontinued, as I said I just heard rumors about it. But I must admit I haven't seen any FCs this season so I might be true:shrugs:

Congratulation!!! I like it a lot and it looks great on you

Thank you very much!!:smile:

Wow P&P just saw your new find, she`s extremely beautiful!! I was always on the hunt for a saddle ggh pt or city but didn't have any luck...... back in 2008 I sadly didn't pay a lot attention to that color and later it was impossible to get.....
The FC is such a great style, I prefer clutches with a handle because clumsy me could leave the clutch somewhere without a handle.
Btw FAB mod pics, as always!!

Thank you so much Pinky *A*!! You are too sweet:winkiss: Isn't it typical that to find out that you want a particular color when it's too late and almost impossible to find?? Arrgh, that has happened to me too!!

Last edited:
Yes you are so right that is indeed typical to miss out on a color and later on regret it..... I always jumped on the bright colors and if it was too late to get them I recognized the more subtle colors......
Dear A, your Bal collection is really perfect in my opinion and they really hold up so well.... I had really bad luck with some of my 08 bags, if this wouldn't have been the case I would probably still be on the hunt:graucho: