flat brass black classique on ebay!!!!

^ I hope not. I've got four hungry pusses to feed and I don't want to break the bank. ;o)

I will :heart: :love: :kiss-butt: ;) to the sweet girls that pass on this baby for me. I'll gladly pass on a future bag for them.

RockSteady said:
So much for her username then, eh?

Heeee heeee ... good one!!!! :lol: :lol:

I read through the previous thread about the bidder, and there was one thing that I didn't agree with ... having a separate Seller & Bidder ID. I purposely have two separate IDs (one as a Seller and the other as the Buyer). I did this because I typically sold jewelry, but I may bid on many different things. Plus, I wanted my Seller feedback to be more specific (re: comments about me as a seller and the jewelry). By having the same ID, I felt any comments about me as a buyer would kind of skew the purpose of my selling ID (plus ... I buy more than I sell :lol: !!).

I did agree with Mocean about the *turning around* of an item, but I know that is a particular idiosyncracy that I have and others feel differently. If the person is buying on eBay with the purpose of then selling the goods here in the PF with an inflated price, then that would really TICK me off!

CeeJay said:
Heeee heeee ... good one!!!! :lol: :lol:

I read through the previous thread about the bidder, and there was one thing that I didn't agree with ... having a separate Seller & Bidder ID. I purposely have two separate IDs (one as a Seller and the other as the Buyer). I did this because I typically sold jewelry, but I may bid on many different things. Plus, I wanted my Seller feedback to be more specific (re: comments about me as a seller and the jewelry). By having the same ID, I felt any comments about me as a buyer would kind of skew the purpose of my selling ID (plus ... I buy more than I sell :lol: !!)

DITTO ! Same here 'C' ;) :lol: !!!
Ohh Rock.... crossing fingers you'll get it - I know it's your dream bag for a long time. Good luck sweetie :flowers: :love: