flat boots=)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i've been looking for a pair of flat boots for a while and i can't seem to find a pair that really suits me....
    i don't care about the colours and the shoe brands i use to wear don't make this kind of boots.:cry:
    finally i came across in thes ones on Shopbop and i was wondering what do you think about....
    which pair do you prefer?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (don't really like the colour)

[​IMG]

2. i like the first ones :love:.

3. i like the first one too.

4. #1 :smile:

5. Those Loeffler Randall boots are really chic; they are also pretty comfortable and well-made. I like the snakeskin anaconda material used for the 3rd pair, but the white color is just incredibly hard to take care of....Lindsay Lohan was photographed wearing them on a couple of occasions; I've also seen people IRL (in NYC) wearing them, but it was obvious that the white easily attracted dirt/stains/etc. Loeffler Randall shoes are sold at Bergdorf Goodman (both in-store and online) and I'm 90% sure those boots are gonna go on sale this summer....so if I were you I'd probably wait another month or two.

6. wow! I like all three of them, although the first one looks like it would wear-in better than the other two. I love the third too, for it's texture.

7. The first one is nice. The color is fab.

8. The first is best. well actually, the only pair I really like.

9. i like the first pair! good luck on what you decide! boot shopping is always such a drama for me! i've got big calf muscles and i can never find nice boots that fit!

10. i love the third ones!!

11. I like the first ones. The ability to pull off the other two maybe depend on your skin tone, i.e. they'd probably look nice with a good tan.

12. thanks to this post, I am officially obsessed with Loeffler Randall.

13. Love the first one!

14. LOVE the 2nd and the 3rd.

15. i love the 1st and 3rd one....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice