Flashback! (pictures are welcome)

Jeannam2008

Fashionably me :)
Jul 10, 2009
I couldn't find a thread similar to this so if there is one apologies ahead of time.

What do you miss/love from your childhood or from the 80's or 90's or when you were a teen growing up?

I miss Dunkaroos! My mom used to get them all the time from the grocery store. I haven't seen them in stores for years and I wish they were still made!
dunkaroos.jpg

Toys I loved as a kid:
Sky Dancers:
01017.jpg

Cup Cake Dolls: They always smelled so good!
tumblr_kqwcmizOXc1qzk2upo1_400.jpg

Lisa Frank!:
lisafrank-copy2.jpg

Last edited:
I loved Dunkaroos and the Cupcake dolls too!

I remember Puppy Surprise (although now I think it's sort of creepy, you just un-velcro and pull the puppies out)! My Puppy Surprise had 4 puppies, plus one little runt puppy.

3621910852_0b19e43ff2.jpg

Omg!!! YES! Everything on this page I miss so much! Skydancers would always get stuck behind the dresser and my mom would get so mad lol. And those puppies that had babies I love those! I had that exact one in the pic lol. Mine only had 3 babies though. Remember Fairywinkles?

Awww I remember all this stuff :heart: Remember Polly Pocket?:
1974422934_38da2b637f.jpg

1162869621_3dc66675cd.jpg

They came out with some fancy ones since I became too old to play with them..I had to google 'ORIGINAL polly pocket' to find ones I even recognized lol

^Those were the best, I hate the kinds they make now, they're too big! Half the fun was seeing how long you could have all the pieces before they got sucked up into the vacuum cleaner lol. I still remember that one in the middle of the 2nd pic, I got it with my nana at CVS, I remember that day lol

Polly Pockets I LOVED them, the original one. I used to play with the newer version with those weird clothes. I always ripped them or tore them so the clothing never lasted long haha.

Oh Easy Bake Oven! I miss this: Sadly I just threw out the mixes I found in the back of my snack food cabinet, haha those things are years old.
easy-bake-oven.jpg

Last edited:
The caption below the top picture of the polly pockets was "I won this whole set on ebay" or something like that. I'm 19, but I totallyyy would have bid on that!

I wish I had an easy bake oven right now..I'd kill for some cake, but my mom's on a diet, so she says I can't buy dessert until I go back to my apartment after spring break haha.

OMG! Love this thread!!!

Does everyone remember the Tomagotchi? It was like a must have and I remember my parents wouldn't get it for me because it was expensive...but I eventually got one. LOL!

I remember my favorite things to do was play, feed, and clean up it's poop. LMAO!

2j1lvo1.png

OMG! Love this thread!!!

Does everyone remember the Tomagotchi? It was like a must have and I remember my parents wouldn't get it for me because it was expensive...but I eventually got one. LOL!

I remember my favorite things to do was play, feed, and clean up it's poop. LMAO!

2j1lvo1.png

I had a few of these, but could never keep them alive :sad:
And the Pogs. My brother loved those!!!

Oh I forgot about the original Polly Pocket! I also had a Tomagotchi pet and Pogs.

I had the Magic Nursery babies.

Attachments

• p1050198.jpg
    p1050198.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 183