Flash sale ild on ebay right now!!

Thanks! I checked it out too. There were some tempting bags at good prices. If I wasn't hitting the outlet later, I might've bought a few. Instead I grabbed a random work bag from another seller. Ugh! Ya look, ya need. Lol. But thanks for the heads-up. (Loved that Navy Dillen Satchel!!)

Thanks! I checked it out too. There were some tempting bags at good prices. If I wasn't hitting the outlet later, I might've bought a few. Instead I grabbed a random work bag from another seller. Ugh! Ya look, ya need. Lol. But thanks for the heads-up. (Loved that Navy Dillen Satchel!!)

Lol! I was looking at that same satchel! But I ordered the marine Kingston this morning so I had to pass...

Thanks for the info Hopi!

I was looking at the Cranberry Dillen2 pocket satchel for $99! It's very tempting, but my BFF is visiting me next week:woohoo: and I promised her I wouldn't buy another handbag until she gets here and we can shop!

I'm sure she'd understand lol

Hi GG!

I bought 3 handbags since I made that promise and so far I've only confessed to one. (The most recent MK fabric bag. I told her I HAD to get it because my back was hurting carrying my other bags.) She forgave me and said I just can't buy any more until her visit. I just have to wait until next Wednesday. (If anyone's looking for me I'll be curled up in a corner, shaking like I'm in drug re-hab!:lol:)

That is so funny! I just got done shopping ILD on ebay, wondering what the crazy low prices were about. Then I saw this thread. I scored a 3-piece matching set: tassel o ring shopper in t moro biscuit, matching large slim wristlet and matching medium wristlet. All for less than the price of the tote I was just looking at tonight in Saks off fifth. Glad I resisted and didn't pull the trigger. Got a much better price! :woohoo: