Flash Kelsey in Black?

I just bought the Flash Kelsey in Blue but am DYING to get it in black! It's shown on the Bloomingdales website but it's not in stock. The Flash Kelsey is the larger bag and has an adjustable strap. There is also a smaller one, called the Little Flash Kelsey that is about $100 less.

I am in New York, but I think the black should be in about 1-2 weeks later. I am not sure if it would be similar there, but the store where I bought my Flash Leola got in the saddle, then the turquoise, and then finally the much awaited black. I love the Kelsey! I bought the Leola because I always have so much stuff to carry with me. Post pictures when you get it.

I am in New York, but I think the black should be in about 1-2 weeks later. I am not sure if it would be similar there, but the store where I bought my Flash Leola got in the saddle, then the turquoise, and then finally the much awaited black. I love the Kelsey! I bought the Leola because I always have so much stuff to carry with me. Post pictures when you get it.

What store already got the black?!

I think I saw these at the MBMJ boutique? You could always give them a call and ask.

that's what I was going to suggest. I know that not all of the MbyMJ stores recd the Leola bag -- I was waiting and waiting for them to come in to the Chgo store and when I told them that Nordstroms had already sold out of the Blue ones, they looked them up in the computer and found the last black one at another store and had it transferred in for me (they also transferred a Beige one for another customer). You should definitely call an MbyMJ store (try the store in NY) and ask them if they have it - i f they don't, ask them to look and see who has the Kelsey in Black & do a charge send with them (and if you don't have an MJ store in your state, you won't pay any sales tax)

Bloomingdales has the Flash Leola in black. I did see the Flash Kelsey in black at Bergdorf Goodman and they had the slingdoodle (crossbody) larger one, too. I haven't been to Saks, but they have the black Kelsey for pre-order with an arrival date of April 15th.

Thanks, guys. Unfortunately I'm in the UK so all the US stockists are no good for me! I'm going to ring the MbyMJ shop in London today & see what they say. I'll let you know how I get on.

It's the Little Kelsey I'm after since I already have the Leola on order. I need a smaller bag as well. Is the strap on the Little not adjustable? It looks like I've seen various places use pictures interchangeably.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the actual dimension difference between the Flash Kelsey and the Flash Little Kelsey?

Bloomies says the Flash Kelsey is:
15.5"W x 10"H x 3"D
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=462054&CategoryID=17339

Nordies says the Flash Kelsey is:
14"W x 9"H x 2"D
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3084225...are&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-byjHuNr6.VlQ2GMsMbdwsw

Saks says the Flash Little Kelsey is:
15"W X 10"H X 1"D
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1408474395222441&bmUID=1269115346011&ev19=1:7

Very confusing! :smile:

I'm pretty sure they're all the same bag and Saks just added the "Little" to the name. Measurements sometimes differ from site to site, so an inch here or there makes sense and seeing how close all of these are, I bet they're all the same

I'm pretty sure they're all the same bag and Saks just added the "Little" to the name. Measurements sometimes differ from site to site, so an inch here or there makes sense and seeing how close all of these are, I bet they're all the same

These aren't "all the same"! The last one, at Saks, is the smaller version and it is called the "Little" Flash Kelsey. The other two links are for the Flash Kelsey, which is the bag being talked about here!

I have one of the Flash Kelsey's here and here are the measurements:

14"W x 9.5"T x 1.5D - Drop = 23" or 14" when shortened.

The "Little" Flash Kelsey is very small and the strap does not adjust! It is also $248 and the Flash Kelsey is $358. The "Little" Flash Kelsey is not even half the size of the Flash Kelsey.

Saks might be using the wrong measurements for the "Little" Kelsey!

I'm really confused too! I thought there was just one Kelsey and that the strap had a clip on one side. I didn't have time to call the London store yet, but I bet they won't get any black in. I might bite the bullet & order from Saks since they post internationally. It'll probably cost me an extra £50, but I want it!

I'm really confused too! I thought there was just one Kelsey and that the strap had a clip on one side. I didn't have time to call the London store yet, but I bet they won't get any black in. I might bite the bullet & order from Saks since they post internationally. It'll probably cost me an extra £50, but I want it!

The only one on the Saks website is the "Little" one. It does NOT have a clip on the side and it doesn't adjust. For the $100 difference, the regular Flash Kelsey is a much better deal. That's the one not available in black right now. My SA at Nordies has the blue available.

I'm going to go take a pic of this one so everyone can see a "real" size!