• Introducing PurseForum Purple, the premium TPF subscription that not just offers an awesome by your name, but also many other irresistable benefits. Click or tap here to find out more!

Flap with new lock at NM

katie123

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Here are pictures from NM invitation card for Fall Trunk Show at Fashion Island June 28 and 29.

NM1.jpg

NM2.jpg

NM3.jpg

NM4.jpg

Nov 22, 2006
Love the boots too! I saw some looking like these at Dior except in patent, but I obviously prefer Chanel than dior ;)

P.S.: sorry out of subject, but Katie123 I love the bag on your avatar. May I ask how much you paid for it and which season this is...? Also is it tweed? Thank you:shame:

katie123

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Love the boots too! I saw some looking like these at Dior except in patent, but I obviously prefer Chanel than dior ;)

P.S.: sorry out of subject, but Katie123 I love the bag on your avatar. May I ask how much you paid for it and which season this is...? Also is it tweed? Thank you:shame:

Hi babylovermika, it's not my bag. I took that picture from chanel.com. It was released last year. The material is jersey. I would hunt for this bag if it's lambskin. I love the color, hardware, style, size, except material. Here is bigger picture for you to see.

redjersey.jpg

Nov 22, 2006
Hi babylovermika, it's not my bag. I took that picture from chanel.com. It was released last year. The material is jersey. I would hunt for this bag if it's lambskin. I love the color, hardware, style, size, except material. Here is bigger picture for you to see.

redjersey.jpg

Thanks katie123. Can't see the picture though, but that's ok now that I know that it's not from this season:crybaby:. But you're totally right, I'm so scared of buying other fabrics at that price!