Flap Coin Purse Wristlet

Dec 7, 2008
Chanel buddies,
What are your thoughts on this. I do have some pouches/o-cases and I am considering this one. My thought process is that I am carrying so little now that I would put just my cards and car key in this and carry my phone in my pocket.

What are your thoughts?

5331B4D6-2A9A-406F-8E45-B095512EE98D.png

sdsatl

Aug 13, 2020
I love it, for all the same reasons you mentioned. I went to Saks on 8/8, looking for either it or the zipped coin purse wristlet in orange, and she said they're sold out. That's how I ended up here, and I literally just got off the phone with Chanel customer service. What did you decide, and were you able to find one?

Jun 22, 2008
NYC
I bought this in black recently and cards wont fit inside because of the shape. It’s just for coins and folded bills/receipts.

sdsatl

Aug 13, 2020
I bought this in black recently and cards wont fit inside because of the shape. It’s just for coins and folded bills/receipts.
Do you like the color/material? I would prefer the zipped coin purse wristlet, and it's only available in black.

Jun 22, 2008
NYC
Do you like the color/material? I would prefer the zipped coin purse wristlet, and it's only available in black.
I love it because it’s unique - the plum acrylic logo is BEAUTIFUL - but keep in mind that you can’t fit cards in it. It’s just for coins, bills and receipts. Anyway, here’s my unboxing video:

I actually ordered the black zipped wristlet too and I should get it next week. I’ll let you know how they compare!

Reactions: sdsatl

sdsatl

Aug 13, 2020
I love it because it’s unique - the plum acrylic logo is BEAUTIFUL - but keep in mind that you can’t fit cards in it. It’s just for coins, bills and receipts. Anyway, here’s my unboxing video:

I actually ordered the black zipped wristlet too and I should get it next week. I’ll let you know how they compare!
Ahh, I LOVE the plum logo! Yes, please report back on how they compare. I definitely want one, after watching your video.