Flamingo or Etoupe for Kelly 32

babyboss

O.G.
Aug 21, 2010
My lovely sa offer me to choose between this two, both of them are 32 kelly Sellier in epsom w/ PHW, Would like to know which one you prefer and why.:P

TIA

Ps my current collection: Rose Tyrien, Jaune D'or, Tosca.

my concerns for flamingo is the orange undertone, i like intense colour or straight colour like RT, i feel flamingo is very similar to crevette which I'm not big fun of. For etoupe, i love to add a grey to my collection, but some ppl say that etoupe is a sort of brownish colour,

Last edited:
I saw my friend bought a k28 sellier flamingo recently, it's beautiful. Although you have an RT and tosca, flamingo is seasonal I think. So you won't always get it easily, whereas Etoupe non seasonal. But in saying that you should try both and pick the one that sings to you more. You'll know it. My friend has RT, RL and still get the flamingo. She's a pink person though.

I saw my friend bought a k28 sellier flamingo recently, it's beautiful. Although you have an RT and tosca, flamingo is seasonal I think. So you won't always get it easily, whereas Etoupe non seasonal. But in saying that you should try both and pick the one that sings to you more. You'll know it. My friend has RT, RL and still get the flamingo. She's a pink person though.

The problem is my sa need me to decide before i get to the store, because she is only allowed to hold one bag for me.

I say etoupe. Your bag collection is heavy in the pink family and I think you need a grayish neutral to round it out. You can't go wrong with either but etoupe Kelly's are beautiful.

If you're looking for a neutral color then go for etoupe. It's not grey though. Etain would be the grey-shade. My initial thought was flamingo when I first read your thread's title but that's only because I'm staying away from neutrals these days. Can't wait to see your reveal!