"Flame"ing hot Minkies--show us YOUR Flame.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We need a flame thread for all the gorgeous new Flame satchels coming out so we can keep them all together like the other bags have. So let's have it....show us your Flame!:graucho:

2. Brown Linear studded

Attached Files:

3. Olive Quilted! I :love: this bag...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ^ I just got one too and I love it. I'll post pictures pronto!

5. nice musicjunkie5!
    Can't wait to see it littlerock. :biggrin:
    I am anxious to see the woven flame. Does anyone know if it's coming out in anything besides cream and blue?

6. Oh...woven flame would be soooo pretty!!!

7. *banging head on keyboard*

8. *places a pillow/cushion on the keyboard so baghaggie won't hurt herself* :P lol

9. Hags I thought you were cured?? :sneaky:

10. The fever. . . yes. . . however a "sore throat" pops up every now and then! LOL!

11. Asteralice has the black quilted, there is a code for 30% off, so it's $346.50. Code is "save30"

12. I hear ya :yes: !

13. Posting another smoking flame! Love this bag. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. such beautiful beautiful bags ladies.

i canceled my quilted flame because i was scared it was too small.

please prove me wrong ladies.

especially you littlerock, you haven't spoiled us with mod shots in a very long time. i miss your outfits!

and hgg, i adore the heavy metal flame. i wish i had it in me to rock the studs... i want to find my inner edge :sad: are the studs subtle IRL?

15. The flame is a GREAT size booksandbags! It's not as heavy as the mam either, even with the studs IMO. I don't think the studs are that blingy in real life. They are gunmetal up against the black leather, so they work really well together. :yes:
    I am a stay at home mom to 4 kiddos.....can I rock this bag.....:lolots: I don't care, I love it!