FJ's Collection Thread

fbj3936

May 10, 2011
Hi Everyone! I bought my 9th pair of CLs tonight, so I thought it might be time to start a little collection thread of my own. I have 2 DIY projects in here that are not completed yet, but they are still fun to look at.

My first pair is a Pigalle Strass 120 Nappa Wendy in Dorado Strass.

PigalleCryDorStrasse.jpg

Since I could not wear these to work everyday, I got a more sensible pair; Sixties 70 in Kid

Sixtie.jpg

At this point I started getting pretty hooked and my mission in life was to own every piece of Watersnake under the sun... unfortunatley, I only found 2 pair.

Altadama Watersnake in Jade
JadeWSAD.jpg

Royal Blue Watersnake Sonietta Flat
RBWSFlat1.jpg

RBWSFlat2.jpg

Then I found the DIY group... heaven help my bank account at this point.

So I bought a pair of lovely Toutenkaboucles. I thought they needed some color, so I painted them green.

Tout1original.jpg
Tout2.jpg

Then I decided they needed some Vitrail Medium strass in their life. As you can see I'm not finished yet.

toutcombo1.jpg
toutcombo2.jpg

I bought this half finished pair off eBay and hope to have it done in a month or so. I haven't touched it since I received it, but here are the pictures anyway

Hyper Prive strass in Heliotrope
HPHeliotrope2.jpg

HPHeliotrope1.jpg

Here are some fun pics I took while working on my collection pictures.

These are a few of my favorite things! Strass CL's and Pugs!
strassgrp1.jpg

pug2.jpg

And when it was all over, this is the mess I made taking pictures.
messy.jpg

That's it for me... for a LONG WHILE! I started collecting in July of this year. I'm on a ban... unless I find that Royal Blue Bianca on eBay! ... or Amber, I really want a Volcano strass something.

Wow!!!! You did such an amazing job with your DIY pairs!!!
Can't wait to see them finished!!!

Thanks for sharing, Awesome collection!!!!