Fjord v Togo

1. is Fjord significantly more expensive than togo? The order I placed for my choc Birkin with the orange is Togo, but I'm starting to think I like the qualities of Fjord more......stiffer (I'm not into too slouchy) and I like the smoother grain (less raised KWIM?). But I still want it casual-looking, and hardy, as this will be my 'play' bag ;) ?

2. When I look at Fjord leather, the first thing that come to mind is that it gives a more "majestic" feel to the bag.

3. Fjord might be heavier than Togo?

4. I have never seen fjord IRL Sounds beautiful.I'm not into slouchy either.I had a sa once tell me that after awhile that togo loses it's shape. I wonder if any one can tell me if that is true.I don't think it's true.I have never heard anyone mention this before.

5. I have Birkins in both togo and Fjord. Togo is softer and Fjord is stiffer. Fjord is heavier than togo in general. But if you are getting a Birkin in 30cm, weight difference between Fjord and togo is not that noticeable. But I think Fjord in 35cm is quite heavy IMO.

6. I don't think Fjord is significantly more expensive than Togo--I believe mine was around $6800 for a 35cm. Fjord, while gorgeous and hardy, is very heavy. It also has a more matte finish IMO than my Togo.

7. Birkin 35 bags are weighty even when not stuffed. Personally, I could never carry a 35 in Fjord even though it's one of the best for taking on colors.
    Kristie, if you want super-casual, go for Clemence. Togo will keep it's shape a little better, though.

8. price may be similar, however, it is like comparing kleenex to stainless steal, if you like firm bags... togo soft... gentle cow, , fjord...hard like a viking!

9. ohh - I'm glad I popped back in here - I was just about to call them and change it.......

I love clemence, but I don't want "slouchy".......boy, I'm bloody difficult, aren't I? I should just stick to the togo....LOL!

10. No, you are not difficult at all! clemence is like the butter of the soft cow!... I actually avoid it... smuchy, and holds no shape at all!:wtf: :sad: :supacool:

11. OK....that's it, if it's not toolate to change it, I'm going with Fjord.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice