Fixing Revas, Breakage at Toe (?)

May 1, 2006
Hi All,

Not sure if this has been asked, but wanted to see if anyone else experienced this breakage/separation on their Revas?

I've had them for over a year, and they get worn maybe 5 times a month. Is this just normal wear and tear? Can any shoe repair shop fix them? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412188853.307828.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412188869.455319.jpg

No worries, that is easy job for cobbler to fix. The glue that keeps the outsoles on their place has gave up. It happened if you have worn them during very hot days. Glue and heat doesn't go well together as in most cases glue that is used putting shoes together is hot glue. Hot asphalt and concrete weakens the glue in long run and you end up peeling soles. Or you can glue them back together by yourself if you feel crafty ;) If you deside to take them to cobbler it should be quite cheap and fast fix.

So easy to fix. I've fixed other shoes just gluing them myself. Make sure you use a heavy duty glue from a hardware store. I'm a fan of the brand Gorilla Glue.