fixing leather that sticks out

1. I saw the cracking on leather, may be you can put conditioner. I dont know what you mean by bend out.

2. i saw the crackling. it didn't bother me much...i figure some leather conditioner should clean that right up. and even if it doesn't, meh. not that big a deal. just makes it look well loved, which i like. it's the circled bit that bends out that would drive me nuts.

altered.JPG
  3. Yes, those kind of things drive me nuts. Right now I have my mandarin speedy on its side because one of the tabs are turning up.

4. ^^^i do that to my speedy too sometimes. :smile:

meh. i think i'll just skip that one. there are a TON of other cheap vintage noes with dark leather but good straps. :smile:

5. Oh I see...it will bug me too...may be people who sell leather for belt or bags can make you some sort of round band that come with a belt. I am not sure whether you know what I am talking about.
    It's the pic from my trocadero..

DSC03897.JPG
  6. Those kind of things drive me nuts too! I hate when that happens. My LV green alligater clyde does that in the front.grrrr

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice