Five New Carolines in July

I own the Metallic Gold from the fall and it is VERY slouchy... Literally puddles, when set down. I love it. Maybe my favorite bag. Love the Caroline shape and styles. I also own the Teal & the Python from this Spring. The Teal is very stiff still and the Python is a nice medium to light stiffness. I have been a little hesitant to get another, but after seeing whats coming, I can't NOT get. I love the Aubergine, and even tempted by the Black...I do like the the stiffness factor varies from bag to bag. If it didn't I am unsure I would buy the same style over and over again.

That 19849 in black looks like an elephant butt (can I say that word on here? LOL). No me gusta.

I have the Caroline in teal and LOVE it...although I will say that ever since somebody mentioned that the edges of the weave aren't the same color as the front of the weave, I'm looking at the bag a wee bit differently. Oh well. LOVE the teal. Even bought some teal-y clothes to be able to carry it more!

I'm curious to see other Carolines IRL b/c I'd like to see a comparison of how different the "slouch" is. It sounds like the teal is the stiffest (which is GREAT for me) and the embossed ones, not as stiff perhaps? That aubergine is AMAZING. LOVE the color. Don't think I'll get any more Carolines (I'm not really into multiples of the same bag) but wowza, nice color, Coach!

That 19849 in black looks like an elephant butt (can I say that word on here? LOL). No me gusta.

I have the Caroline in teal and LOVE it...although I will say that ever since somebody mentioned that the edges of the weave aren't the same color as the front of the weave, I'm looking at the bag a wee bit differently. Oh well. LOVE the teal. Even bought some teal-y clothes to be able to carry it more!

I'm curious to see other Carolines IRL b/c I'd like to see a comparison of how different the "slouch" is. It sounds like the teal is the stiffest (which is GREAT for me) and the embossed ones, not as stiff perhaps? That aubergine is AMAZING. LOVE the color. Don't think I'll get any more Carolines (I'm not really into multiples of the same bag) but wowza, nice color, Coach!
:roflmfao::roflmfao:

It does!! But what's crazy is I LOVE the elephant butt! I gotta have, I think that's the one I'm getting....but I'm not going to analyze the psychology of liking a purse that looks like an elephant butt! :lol:

I thought the buffalo dowel looked like elephant and I have two dowels (though not that one LOL!) And on that note I read a post about the Legacy Leigh looking like an OWL FACE and I swear now that's alllllll I can see now when I look at that bag!

MedtechCarol said:
:roflmfao::roflmfao:

It does!! But what's crazy is I LOVE the elephant butt! I gotta have, I think that's the one I'm getting....but I'm not going to analyze *the psychology of liking a purse that looks like an elephant butt!* :lol:

I thought the buffalo dowel looked like elephant and I have two dowels (though not that one LOL!) And on that note I read a post about the Legacy Leigh looking like an OWL FACE and I swear now that's alllllll I can see now when I look at that bag!

The psychological underpinnings are clearly that:1) you are amazingly funny, and 2) you have great taste!

Yep, it retains it's shape when it's empty! LOVE that about the bag but it also makes it a heavier bag with thick leather...

Just ordered the black woven Caroline from JAX. Anyone else?? :woot:

I was going to order the aubergine, but was waiting to see if there were DD's for the python and snake before the PCE ends. I doubt there will be before tomorrow, but I'm hoping so!

Wow. Is your teal woven unstuffed in that pic? I really like that it keeps its shape if so.

Yes, unstuffed. She really holds her shape. Stands up nice all on her own.
I think I may be ordering the Aubergine 2morrow...I wonder how many, are too many Carolines, to own? I don't dislike any of them, and hope the all look different from bag to bag. I like the brown croc, & still kick myself for not getting the brown embossed python from last fall.

I think I may be ordering the Aubergine 2morrow...I wonder how many, are too many Carolines, to own? I don't dislike any of them, and hope the all look different from bag to bag. I like the brown croc, & still kick myself for not getting the brown embossed python from last fall.

Oh pleeeease order it! I am dying to see that color!

I ordered the Aubergine one today. I can't wait for it to come. They said it will take about a week because I am in Canada and it takes longer to get here which really sucks. I want it now!!!!!!

I'm thinking about taking the Caroline plunge, but I really want to see a pic of the beige before I do. It is such a classic bag and I think the fabrications you already own are different enough to justify at least one more. :graucho: