Fitting the Samorga Liner in my Mulberry Bayswater?

Fifitrix

Aug 17, 2012
I have just received my Samorga but it doesn't appear to fit correctly. I feel it's a little too deep and wide, even when letting the internal straps out. Is there a secret to inserting them; something I'm missing?

I'm going to check the site...I may have ordered the wrong size. *facepalm* image.jpg

Yorkshiregal

May 9, 2013
Nope, definitely the correct size ordered. :sad:
I have got one for my Bayswater. The fit is tight but thats what gives the bag structure. You will find the liner moulds its self to the shape of your bag after a little while in situ. I have four of these liners and all have done this.

Jul 9, 2009
i have got one for my bayswater. The fit is tight but thats what gives the bag structure. You will find the liner moulds its self to the shape of your bag after a little while in situ. I have four of these liners and all have done this.
4!!!!!

Yorkshiregal

May 9, 2013
One for Bayswater, one for my Alexa and one for my oversized Alexa. I have to say the oversized Alexa is almost same size as for the bays so I got one with a centre piece on Velcro. I received one that was soaked through and the colour had run, hence 4

Fifitrix

Aug 17, 2012
I've taken the compartment section out so it 'moulds' better to the shape of the bag. It's a bit of a shame as things aren't tidy as I'd hoped. It still makes the bag stand to attention, which is the main thing I suppose!
image.jpg

Fifitrix

Aug 17, 2012
Ocht, no...there's nothing wrong with it, just my opinion. I don't think the option 1 liner is best suited to the Bays. He obviously does a superb job and for future I'd take more care in my choice.

lizz66

Oct 15, 2006
Can u please share the link to the liner you recommend? Thinking I need one got my bayswater

monroe

monroe
Apr 21, 2009
uk
I've just received my samorga liner yesterday - asked Lee to make one for my Del Rey .
It's great & i love all the compartments . Really well made & stops my bag from sagging :smile:

Bethanh

May 24, 2012
I've just received my samorga liner yesterday - asked Lee to make one for my Del Rey .
It's great & i love all the compartments . Really well made & stops my bag from sagging :smile:
Ooh. I'd love to see your Del Rey one! Photos please!!! I also custom ordered one - for my willow.

monroe

monroe
Apr 21, 2009
uk
Ooh. I'd love to see your Del Rey one! Photos please!!! I also custom ordered one - for my willow.
Tried to upload the photos of my Del Rey but I'm having abit of a problem but if you want you can look at them in my album . :smile: