Fitting keys in key pouch

Bluu

Nov 18, 2019
I just received the key pouch/ in the mail today. I was super eager to start using it, but I’m now struggling to fit both my car key and house key inside of the pouch without the circle ring warping the pouch. Without the circle ring, my car key does not fit onto the key ring that’s attached to the pouch. I tried using a really small circle ring (smaller than a penny) to attach my keys to the key ring attached to the pouch but then my house key does not fit flat with the car key. I do not want to stretch it out. I’m thinking the easier solution is to use a type of string or ribbon to attach my keys to the attached key ring. Has anyone had this problem? Am I not seeing how this can work? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Def need to look at this from a different angle. Thanks!

Attachments

Bags_4_life

Sep 4, 2012
London
I just received the key pouch/ in the mail today. I was super eager to start using it, but I’m now struggling to fit both my car key and house key inside of the pouch without the circle ring warping the pouch. Without the circle ring, my car key does not fit onto the key ring that’s attached to the pouch. I tried using a really small circle ring (smaller than a penny) to attach my keys to the key ring attached to the pouch but then my house key does not fit flat with the car key. I do not want to stretch it out. I’m thinking the easier solution is to use a type of string or ribbon to attach my keys to the attached key ring. Has anyone had this problem? Am I not seeing how this can work? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Def need to look at this from a different angle. Thanks!
You could try a bead chain like this one, strong enough to be much more durable and nicer to use than ribbon but also pliable to fit in the key pouch nicely. I think I remember seeing this on tpf years ago.
96534593-324E-4DA3-BE0E-26E70C548376.jpeg

babypanda

O.G.
Dec 30, 2009
I just insert my car key in the bottom of the pouch without attaching it. Then I put the other keys attached to the key chain over it. I find this easier. When I need to give my car to a valet I just take out the car key and keep the rest with me

3threebabies

Apr 22, 2019
I leave my key fob hanging out. It too bulky to keep inside
Same here. Car fob loose on chain. DL, 2 credit cards, RFID house key and mail key in pouch. RFID house key works with pouch zipped close. I just take phone and key pouch when I run out for quick errand or school drop off/pickup.