Fit Flops

OK, I have a review of Fit Flops!

My review is::tdown::tdown:

Why, you ask? Well, in almost every other shoe, I wear a 6.5. So I bought a size 6. These sandals run HUGE. They were so big, in fact, that as I was walking only a few blocks to get my nails done that my foot kept slipping back, so much so that my toes could barely hang on to the thong part. It was a very uncomfortable walk, I must say. I might try a smaller size, but I'm not sure if I'll bother.

The one good thing about these shoes: they are extremely cushioned, so my feet did not hurt at all while wearing them and pounding on the pavement.

Well ladies...I am back from vacation in Maine and wore my Fitflops daily. Here is my review: first, I have a size 7 and they fit well. I am usually a 7 or 7.5 or sometimes even a 38 in Chanel. They bothered my instep a bit for the first few days but otherwise extremely comfortable. I am an avid MBT groupie so I was skeptical. Did I feel my legs? Yes, esp. the first couple of days. I also had some shin pain as well as discomfort on the bottom of my arch. This went away by day 4. I don't know what they are working precisely but I did feel my legs and my kids said I looked like I was wobbling when I walked. I will continue to wear them walking around NYC and see what happens. I think I like them but do not think they work you out like the MBT's which I really missed because I left them home. Wore them today and walked and hit the treadmill and boy does my bum feel it...love them the most.

So fast forward 4 months later.....what's the verdict? Do you notice any difference in your legs? I see that they are now $49.95 at bbw. Weren't they $55 during the summer? I don't recall them ever being $39.95. Should I get them for next summer? I would wear them for my walk to/from the trainstation for my commute to work.

i am wanting to get these for the bf's mother for christmas. she usually wears a 7-7.5...do i get her a 7?

p.s. i find her foot wide, and I WEAR a 7, and her foot looks far larger than mine. tia!

I got mine from Bliss in July. I wore them almost everyday over the summer. I now wear them as "slippers" in the house. Yes, they are not the best looking flip flops, but they are comfortable. I normally wear 5.5, I got the 6. I haven't noticed any difference with my legs but I wasn't really expecting much. I would buy them again just because they are comfy and I really like how cushioned they are.

Hm, I just ordered the red from bliss, because the black were backordered at bliss for a couple of weeks, and I want them for an upcoming vacation. I hope they make a bit of a difference, or the very least are comfortable for doing a lot of walking in... More updates from anyone? :smile:

I got mine last month. I wear them around the house. They're very comfy. I wear size 6.5 in pradas, miumius, MJs, and 7s in lanvins and chanels. I bought a size 6. They fit perfectly.

I saw someoe wearing flip flops that are called "fit flops". They're supposed to work your core and she also told me that her calves feel it too.
Has anyone here tried them yet?