Fit Flops

Well I wore mine on and off for the last few days and Presto! my legs are now long, lean and completely cellulite free. Just kidding. If only...

They are actually very comfortable and I did feel it in my legs although I am an avid MBT wearer so my legs are used to it I guess. I did feel very flat footed when I took them off. I will keep wearing them and I am taking them on vacation next week so we will see. They are much lighter than the MBT's which I will wear to the gym on the treadmill and then I will wear these out and about as I do a lot of walking in NYC everyday. Now if only I would stop eating so much...

THANKS for the update kalodie.. I live in NYC also so i'm always walking everywhere. Maybe I'll get them for the summer. But I have so many flip flops that i don't even wear all of them. it makes my husband go :wtf:

I just went to place my order on the bliss website and now the expected delivery date is mid august! By august I won't wear them that much after that( thats when all the new fall stuff comes in ;)) so i just cancelled it.
I might as well wait until BBW gets them in.

i hope women don't start wearing these to replace their leg workout routines or have a more lazy routine... :s

I think the idea is to where these while you're walking, esp if your exercise plan includes walking.

I would love to own a pair of these - I walk to work every day to and from the train. I'll have to do a search for them - does anyone know where I should look?

They're sold out everywhere..the only place you can order them is at blissworld.com They are currently backordered until august now. On tuesday they were BO until July. BBW might get some sooner so I'm going to wait.

If anyone wants them right away, there are tons on eBay. I think I'm going to go that route. I'll pay a little more but at least I won't have to wait for two months before they arrive.