Fishnet pump

I like them but the peep toe looks better and they don't look that comfortable to me..depends how flimsy that fishnet is. I doubt it will be very flimsy but I think the sturdier it feels the less comfortable it will be. :huh:

I would have to see the shoe IRL and on someone to know for sure. But, if it takes having to see it IRL and on someone, then I would have to say it is not a slam dunk shoe. So, right off the bat and without censoring myself I have to say, in that picture it is kind of ugly.

I have the peep toe version from last season and I LOVE them. They are also shoes that I get the most compliments on. I think it's just b/c they are so different.

I prefer mine though to be honest. Those seem like a bit much too me.

I like them but the peep toe looks better and they don't look that comfortable to me..depends how flimsy that fishnet is. I doubt it will be very flimsy but I think the sturdier it feels the less comfortable it will be. :huh:

At least on mine, it really isn't flimsy. It isn't still like leather but it isn't nearly as flimsy as I thought they would be. The peep toes have a thick mesh under it that doesn't really show up as much in photos. They are suprisingly comfortable though.

I think they should post more pictures of that style--it's difficult to imagine it on with the single view.

I've tried another fishnet style on, and they seemed durable!