Fish Tote

1. I just got my mom the smaller of the fish totes from the outlets for 175$. She was so exited she never got a coach bag before. :nuts:

2. Awe, that is so sweet of you!

3. It was at the Rehobeth Outlets in Del. We have a beach house in Del. that my mom decorated with a fish motif. I would have felt so bad if she didnt get one, I was gonna try to save it for the holidays but I was too exited, plus if I gave it to her in Dec, she would have had to wait until spring to use it.

4. That was so nice of you. I love the fish totes!

5. If your near an outlet, the small demi ones are only 75$

6. Rehoboth outlet stuff is good! I was there about a month ago and there were optic lurex bags! I can't find them anywhere else!

7. I know. I tell my family Im driving up from VA to go to the beach, but really I just wanted to go shopping. They have some really nice outlets up there, Banana Republic, J. Crew, Anne Taylor, ect. I got all my son's back to school shopping done up there for under 150$.

8. LOL...I live in VA & the outlets I love most are Leesburg & Williamsburg. I live closest to Potomac Mills outlet mall but they don't have much designer outlets, they have J. Crew, Anne Taylor, Guess, Hollister, mostly teenage stores. It's a great mall for clothes & accessories but not so much bags.

Your mom has such a wonderful daughter. I would have done the same..bought it hoping to give it to her at X-mas but me being too excited would give it to her right then & there.

9. Aww how sweet of you !! That fish pattern is so cute !!
    On a sidenote- you're the second Leanne I've met in the Coach subforum! My name's Leanne, then there is Lyanna (thats her username), and now you !! How cool!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice