First YSL Purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

I'm making my first YSL bag purchase for my birthday. I've always had my heart set on the small monogram http://www.ysl.com/au/shop-product/women/handbags-monogram-kate-classic-small-monogram-saint-laurent-satchel-in-black-grain-de-poudre-textured-leather_cod45233404ew.html#section=women_bags_cross_body

but looking through this forum i can't decide if I'd be better with a WOC or any other suggestions?

I'm after something I can use daily but also at night

Does anyone know how much the monogram will fit? I don't carry much with me anyway for everyday just my phone, cards, lipstick etc

Please help

Attached Files:

2. Hi! I actually have this bag! It's super cute and I prefer the look of it over the WOCs. I can fit a card holder, car keys, lipgloss and there's room for a probably one or two more small items. It's enough to fit the absolute essentials.

3. That's perfect! I think I'll stick to this one then. Thank you :smile:

4. I'm so scared that it will have a ton of color transfer?!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464304677.401576.jpg

5. Cute! I have the same bag but in a light baby blue. I haven't had any issues with color transfer. So I think you'll be fine! Just avoid brand new denim.

6. Thank you so much! I'm going back for her Thursday!