First YSL bag!

Are there patches on the bag where its thicker? The bag i received had 2-3 patches where the leather was sticking out compared to the rest of the bag. Is it a defect? Has this happened to anyone? Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_20170220_103015441 copy 2.jpg
    IMG_20170220_103015441 copy 2.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 1,726
Last edited:
Reactions: Acctt
Congratulations on your new bag!
Love the colour
We´re bag sisters :smile: I received my Saint Laurent shopping tote only two days ago, it´s in the light grey colour.
Love this tote! Have fun with it and wear it in good health

Congratulations on your new bag!
Love the colour
We´re bag sisters :smile: I received my Saint Laurent shopping tote only two days ago, it´s in the light grey colour.
Love this tote! Have fun with it and wear it in good health

Thanks! I'm trying to get a good organizer for it bc I don't want the interior all scratched up and I wouldn't want the shape to be distorted

Thanks! I'm trying to get a good organizer for it bc I don't want the interior all scratched up and I wouldn't want the shape to be distorted
Yes, I got one organizer too. Still couldn't get myself to spend a hole lot of money on the organizer, we´ll see if it works.
I noticed that the leather is so soft that it shows what´s on the inside, I mean the bulky things if that makes any sense.:smile:
It would be a shame to not keep the beautiful shape the bag has.

Yes, I got one organizer too. Still couldn't get myself to spend a hole lot of money on the organizer, we´ll see if it works.
I noticed that the leather is so soft that it shows what´s on the inside, I mean the bulky things if that makes any sense.:smile:
It would be a shame to not keep the beautiful shape the bag has.

I agree. You can somewhat see things poking out form inside your bag