~FIRST YEAR COLLECTION OF A BAGHAG in the Making~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi girls, it's my first time to start a thread here in PF. Im just a lurker, and feel shy on what i just have at the moment. I've just started getting into designer handbags last November of 2005..so it's basically my first year anniversary! :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

Thanks everyone,
    Jan :heart:

2. Hi!
    Can you just post a photo instead a link to your blog/website? We don't allow links.

3. sorry about that :shame: . I should've read the rules first. Anyhow, im going to post first my latest bag purchases.. then the first year anniversary collection..later on :yes: .

Balenciaga Arena Hook Large in Cornflower
    Balenciaga Shrug in Ink

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. It's been one fruitful year of bag hoarding... I was once a simple woman who was satisfied with just NineWest, XOXO, Liz Clairborne, Kathy Vanzeeland Etc. :shame: . but a year has passed and I truly found designer bags a remarkable possession... Thanks to my dear online-turned-real-life friends! :love: :yahoo:

[​IMG]

5. boy i am impressed! only 1 yr and you collected that much!

6. very nice!!

7. Your gold gucci is absolutely beautiful!

8. Wow, that's a lot of bags in one year! Way to go!

9. your dior vintage flowers bag is beautiful! :love:

10. LOOOOVE that Gucci bag with that white bandana!!! Sorry I'm not fluent in Gucci bag language!!! :sweatdrop:

11. i love your Guccis...so nice@

12. where is the Gucci bag? I can't see it? I see Balenciaga only :shrugs:
    but I like your hook bbag.

13. i can't believe you started only a year ago. wow girl that is a lot of very nice bags you have

14. Great collection! Congrats. I really love your Balenciagas.

15. ok I saw your other collection now. I love your Gucci collection, especially the one with bamboo details.