First visit to Shepton!!

err Morgan, all 3 are equally good babe lol ;) I love you all you know that !

Well the dress is so pretty, a silky fabric with lovely pattern, and has mulberry written in tiny print just at the front - very cute and I think a great price at 150 pounds :smile:

The belt is STUNNING, needs to be seen in real life (the Mulberry pic is absolutely rubbish and it has to be seen to be fully appreciated). The cognac gives it a vintage feel, its a very special colour and the rivets all over it are blinking gorgeous, I tried it on with the dress as it needed a belt just to see ;) and couldnt leave without it lol - really lovely x

Fab dress, you can wear that tonight :biggrin: take some piccies for us?

How is the hotel? neeed details when you get back.....

xx

OK, the hotel staff are amazing :smile: Had a lovely dinner and a beautiful massage and facial in the spa which were beautiful.

But the Hotel itself? Hmm if I am brutally honest, and at 400 pounds per night I think I should be, its competing at that price with Babington house, and falls short sadly - its by no means awful, but its not comparible imo for the money with hotels in the same price range yet, as its ahem abit shabby chic lol :lol:

ALl sounds great CB - shame about the hotel but great that the facial and massage were good!
I can't open the attachment either for some reason so looking forward to the modeling pics :biggrin: