First visit to an LV store next week!!!

That is FANTASTIC you had had a great time Frankie! I'm so sorry I forgot to mention Meaghan in my previous posts...she was the SA who helped my boy organise my bday pressies this year! Did you tell her it was your first time in a boutique etc? Sounds like she wanted to make your visit ultra-special - good on her! It's good you got to see quite a few LE pieces. So happy for you :heart:

Hullo J, yes I had a great time! She was lovely, I did tell her and Joe that this was my first time and they were so helpful and great to me. I showed them the things I had and we were talking about my cles' as I had them all with me to show my other friends that day too, and I probably babbled a whole lot about all the things I love but they were very patient!

Here are my pics of my humble haul from the store. Had such a great time!

And my gorgeous gold Scheaffer pen with my Damier Large Ring.

SH-329-2_big.jpg

That's some LV visit - being served champagne and snagging a catalogue!:yes:
I bet karma is at work - nice people get to be treated nicely! ;)
Im very glad you had an awesome LV visit and Im extra glad for bringing in more LV converts!

oh Frankie i am so happy for you. sounds like you had a great time, wow champagne!!! I never get any lol. What a perfect first visit. Now you have to tell what you want after seeing in person.

Ahhhhhhhhh I still want everything I wanted before seeing them in person, hahaa! Well except for the Alma - I still love them but was shocked at how small they are. Things I love more after seeing them in person are the Wapity and Damier Koala Change Purse, both so gorgeous I can't stop thinking about them. The other change to my wishlist is that I now want the Lockit Horizontal rather than Vertical, since I can't easily carry the Vertical on my shoulder.

Overall I had such a fantastic time, I can't wait to go back! I've already planned my next trip down to see my friends, which will be in October, so hopefully 20th October is the day. :tup:

I want the damier Koala chage purse too. I would love a damier wapity. I saw the cutest thing, since you like damier you might like it too. It's called the macau and its awesome. I'm going to get one to organize my bag. it has compartments Its damier , like it alot. I wanted an alma and yes they are very small like the epi lockits.

I wonder if they'd treat you much better if you mention that it's your first time in the LV store cos you live too far away from one :smile:
Maybe they would bring everything out and let you have a field day with the stuff! :biggrin:

Hahaha, maybe that was why they were so lovely (or maybe they share the champagne with clients from time to time?! lol), but really, everyone there seemed nice. Even the enormous bodyguard security fellow who opened the door for us! :amuse:

Thanks, darling, I'm still a bit hyped over it! :P

Sadly whilst I was there they didn't have a Neverfull MM for me to try, but I've just seen yours in your other thread which is almost as good as seeing it for myself - it looks fantastic on you! :girlsigh: