first vernis bag?

My first Vernis was the Bedford. I have yet to use it! LOL
I want to get a Thompson Street though, I love shoulder bags. The Houston was a little too big and I don't care for the Reade PM at all since there is no zipper close. If you wait a little bit, there will be a new Vernis bag coming out, its shaped a bit like the Biscayne Bay PM but its a cross body bag! Looks very cute!

definetly for me would be a bedford. What colour are you wanting? I just bought an agenda in famboise. It's lovely but may be to much for a whole bag.

I really like some of the discontinued colors, lavender and marshmallow, I've been searching ebay and there are a few on my watch list right now. I just have to wait until my tax refund comes (it was supposed to be here yesterday!). I was planning on getting the Thompson, but the Bedford is growing on me. I like the framboise too, but like you said Tanja, it might be too much for a whole bag! The agenda in that color is on my list of wants too. :smile: Maybe I'll have to buy both bags and be totally broke for a while!

My Beford is in the Framboise and I couldn't be happier..its definitely a noticeable color! I really wish I had the fuschia Bedford too! The Pearl color is so nice, but I was worried about color transfer since its so light! Noisette would be a good choice as well!

I like the bedford :biggrin: Its such a cute shape. I have a red one that I love, the only reason I don't use it more often is because it needs more care than regular leather bags.

In my opinion, the Bedford is more faithful than the Thompson to the Vernis line - cute, girly, playful, etc. The Thompson can't decide if it's a matronly shoulder purse or a young and modern Vernis piece.