first vernis bag?

1. I prefer the Bedford of the 2, I need a bag that'll hold my loot! I really prefer the Houston as well.
    What flavor?

2. I love the Bedford...I am really really into barrel shaped bags

3. If I had to choose between the two above, I would go with Bedford.

4. I like the Thompson better.

5. I don't really like either.. I would probably go with a houston.

6. My first Vernis was the Bedford. I have yet to use it! LOL
    I want to get a Thompson Street though, I love shoulder bags. The Houston was a little too big and I don't care for the Reade PM at all since there is no zipper close. If you wait a little bit, there will be a new Vernis bag coming out, its shaped a bit like the Biscayne Bay PM but its a cross body bag! Looks very cute!

7. definetly for me would be a bedford. What colour are you wanting? I just bought an agenda in famboise. It's lovely but may be to much for a whole bag.

8. I really like some of the discontinued colors, lavender and marshmallow, I've been searching eBay and there are a few on my watch list right now. I just have to wait until my tax refund comes (it was supposed to be here yesterday!). I was planning on getting the Thompson, but the Bedford is growing on me. I like the framboise too, but like you said Tanja, it might be too much for a whole bag! The agenda in that color is on my list of wants too. :smile: Maybe I'll have to buy both bags and be totally broke for a while!

9. My Beford is in the Framboise and I couldn't be happier..its definitely a noticeable color! I really wish I had the fuschia Bedford too! The Pearl color is so nice, but I was worried about color transfer since its so light! Noisette would be a good choice as well!

10. I like the bedford :biggrin: Its such a cute shape. I have a red one that I love, the only reason I don't use it more often is because it needs more care than regular leather bags.

11. Me too :love: But, if those are the only two you are considering, the bedford gets my vote.

12. In my opinion, the Bedford is more faithful than the Thompson to the Vernis line - cute, girly, playful, etc. The Thompson can't decide if it's a matronly shoulder purse or a young and modern Vernis piece.

13. bedford is sooooo cute. but difficult to wear. (very round firm shape)..

thompson is BIG!

don;t forget to try the houston. i love mine'

14. My first vernis bag was also the Bedford. Got it in the bronze. Love the color and the bag. Color is no longer available :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice