First trip to Hong Kong

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
Hello, I am taking my first trip to Hong Kong after the 1st. Would love to
Bring home something Chanel....I do live in the Chicago area.; where there is a Chanel
boutique. It would need it to make financial sense...Any suggestions, please. I do love
vintage Chanel! Any reputable Chanel resale stores? Thank you and Happy Holidays!

jh88

Nov 22, 2013
Milan Station is reputable out there - they are pretty much everywhere. they have a website so you can see the prices there. http://www.milanstation.com.hk/home. i find the items very expensive given they are second hand. I think its because chanel is gernally more expensive in HK. Im from the UK so it never made financial sense for me. Instead i like to buy at duty free at Heathrow. I hope that helps xx

jh88

Nov 22, 2013
I've never bought anything from the store...i've just heard its pretty reputable. and based on the number of stores they have out there, they run on credibility so i would assume fakes are unlikely. But i would be very careful buying luxury items in HK, I would recommend you really know your bags before buying.

TraciFred0426

May 15, 2012
Hk has a lot of fakes in the resale market, especially in the area connected to the mainland. The quality sometimes is very good, normal people can't tell..... I only hear people fly to Europe or the states to buy Chanel, never vice versa

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
:smile::smile::smile:
Milan Station is reputable out there - they are pretty much everywhere. they have a website so you can see the prices there. http://www.milanstation.com.hk/home. i find the items very expensive given they are second hand. I think its because chanel is gernally more expensive in HK. Im from the UK so it never made financial sense for me. Instead i like to buy at duty free at Heathrow. I hope that helps xx
Thanks so much for the info. And advise. I really appreciate it��

Oct 14, 2013
I do think the selection in Asia is, generally speaking, better than in North America though. So it might be worth a trip to a boutique, just to see if you stumble upon your HG! But I agree, the prices in HK are usually higher than that in the US and Europe.