First TPF Reveal :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Had such a wonderful day at LV! My best friend surprised me by taking me to LV and having me choose between two gorgeous bags! I must have contemplated forever because when I finally decided on "the one" the entire store applauded and my SA even did a fist pump in the air! Lol! The security guard even came over and cheered for me! It seems everyone knew what bag was meant for me right away except for me! Lol! It was a great birthday surprise! Thanks for letting me share!

Attached Files:

2. I also love it cinched!

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous bag. Love it. Can you cinch the side in the epi neverfull ? Congrats and enjoy her.

4. Ok, I just saw your pic with it cinched. Looks awesome.

5. Oh, LVoe the color!!!! Congrats on your first and what a beautiful choice you made:smile:

6. Beautiful bag and I love the colors in the bandeau.

7. Very beautiful. So thoughtful of your friend.

8. Thanks for sharing!! Happy birthday! I love the color of that bag with the bandeau. :smile:

9. Happy Birthday, beautiful bag!

10. Aww, what a sweet friend you have. Your bag is beautiful, great choice. Congrats and Happy Birthday!

11. LOL that's such a cute story. Happy Birthday and the bag is beautiful! Did you get it along with the scarf?

12. Yay congrats! Beautiful bag looks perfect with that bandeau! Enjoy!

13. Your epi neverfull is stunning!

14. What a gorgeous bag and a wonderful day. Happy Birthday!

15. That color is so beautiful! Congrats!