first TPF reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi friends! The time has finally come for my first reveal. :biggrin:

revealcopy.jpg

I've been wanting this essential for a while now.

reveal2copy.jpg

2. Oooh! Exciting! Congratulations on your first reveal! Can't wait to see what you got! I'm thinking a wallet?

3. Let's see!!

4. pochette1copy.jpg

my first pochette! can't wait to use her. been saving up for awhile now (broke college student ;) ) and I think the pochette is a must-have.

pochette2copy.jpg

not super picky about where it was made, but i'll admit I was smiling at her made in spain tag.

familypiccopy.jpg

family pic with my speedy 30 and vintage sarah. can't wait to add more. thanks for letting me share!

5. Yay!

6. Pochette is definitely an essential. Congrats!

7. Wonderful!! Congratulations!! You'll love your new Pochette! Great choice!

8. Congrats!!!

9. Congratulations! I just bought the same one last week and for some reason I was more excited than I usually am about bags!

10. thank you everyone! I can't wait to use her with different sized straps too.

11. Congratulations, such a great bag!!

12. Very pretty!! Congrats!!

13. Congratulations on your first :smile:

14. Congratulations! It's honestly so much more rewarding when you have to save up for it rather than just putting it on a credit card, which I refuse to do!
    Do you have a cross body strap? I don't have one of these but if I did if use my Eva strap. Such a versatile little thing!
    I hope you enjoy this baby, I know you worked hard to get her! Xo

15. Adorable, I love the pochette!