First TPF Reveal - my PCE surprise

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stopped at Coach after work to get an up close and personal look at the teal Maggie and a couple other items. Right before I was getting ready to check out, I happened to mention how disappointed I was that there were no new matching Madison wallets to go with the new Madison Sophia colors. She said just a moment, I'll be right back. About five minutes later she came out with this beauty :yahoo:

So........since I have not seen this posted or mentioned so far in the forum, I thought I'd do my first reveal.

2. Let's see!! :couch:

3. I wanna see

4. Yay! Let's see.

5. Oh, lets see!!

6. I'm here!!!! I would love to see

7. Here it is!!

Attached Files:

8. My FAV color - I love it

9. So pretty!!!

10. I LOVE wallets like this and it's my favorite color!

11. Gorgeous. Congratulations. Love it.

12. My fave too and it will look beautiful with my purple Sophia. It's funny I stumbled across this last night on the China site but put it out of my mind because I thought it would be a while before we got them in the U.S. if at all. I was so excited, I nearly snatched it out of the SA's hand.

13. Really nice, it's a perfect purple set :balloon:

14. So pretty.

15. YAY!! That Purple is TDF!! Congratulations!!