First Tory Burch Caroline Flat Reveal !!!

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Hi everyone
I've had the blue and white stripped pair since nov of last year. I got them during the Black Friday sale. And I got the patent leather pair at NM this pass April of this year. I got this pair for walking around in Paris. (I'll probably go to paris sometime this year ) I'm a little late in making my reveal. So far so good with in terms of quality with these two.:smile:
tory 2.jpg

Last edited:

Torybri

Dec 14, 2011
Calgary AB/Florence AZ
Hi everyone
I've had the blue and white stripped pair since nov of last year. I got them during the Black Friday sale. And I got the patent leather pair at NM this pass April of this year. I got this pair for walking around in Paris. (I'll probably go to paris sometime this year ) I'm a little late in making my reveal. So far so good with in terms of quality with these two.:smile:
View attachment 2669055
Ohhh, I love both pairs. Thanks for sharing :smile::smile:

LovingLV81

Mar 23, 2013
Utah / Idaho
Shoe twins !! Just got my first pair last night and I am soo excited you made a great choice withe the black caroline :smile: enjoy hugs xoxo

Luv iz Louis

Jul 22, 2012
Australia
I love the striped pair, I wonder if we can buy TB in Australia? I would love to add a pair of their shoes to my collection as they look fabulous.