First Tiny Mulberry Reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After stalking for ages (and getting sidetracked by nail polish) I finally have a tiny Mulberry reveal! I saw these in the reference section earlier this year when they were in outlets, but living in the US was out of luck. Imagine my surprise when I saw them on the site! Simply HAD to have one!

image-3125965542.jpg

Big bag for something like this!

2. Inside the bag was a small box..

image-1577427106.jpg

3. It contained..

image-886563678.jpg

A BUS! That box is obviously bigger on the inside.

4. ahhhhhh! That is so cool! I really want to pick up something like this when I go to London!!!

5. Lovely - such a cute keyring.

6. That's exactly why I got it, I was there in 2007 but it's a lovely reminder of my trip!

7. Oh I adore this one, the bus and the mailbox is my favorites! Congratulations! :biggrin:

8. Well what can i say we are keyring twins as i have the same and its one my fav's along with the mailbox which i could have had but missed out two days ago on ebay its really lovely well done on a fab purchase. Ive jsut put mine on my printed Alexa ready for 2morrow for a possible trip to Bicester village with my brother if he wakes up early.:giggles:
    Also i love your location 'With the doctor in the tardis' im a big fan of Dr Who. ;)

9. So so cute!! :smile:

10. I love the phonebox too!

Oooh Jellis! I have a friend that lives about 2 hours from York (by train) that I went to see a few years ago.. Think it's about time to visit her again! :graucho: She lives just north of Redcar, are there any closer? Seems most of them are more in the south. Just got a Mitzy Messenger off ebay so it'll be on there whenever it arrives, but right now it's hanging on my RM Nikki!

Haha thanks! I'm such a geek and Doctor Who is probably my favorite show ever. I want to get the phonebox as well.

Thank you! It's so adorable!

11. Love these keyrings....congratulations! :biggrin:

12. These keyrings are so lovely,congratulation.
    I'd like to have the mailbox...maybe some day.

13. Lovely keyring and will look fab as a bag charm :smile:

14. Love this, it's so cute!

15. Thats super cute