First time with a Love Me Mini...

hildie

Dec 3, 2008
I am usually a full sized BE girl, but as my youngest starts preschool in fall and I get a glimpse of not having one or two in tow quite as much, I thought a mini was worth a shot.

IMG_0065.jpg

She is a gorgeous mustard shimmer...can anyone clarify? Is the shimmer leather on a pebbled leather, which is what it looks like? Or is it "sheen"?

IMG_0066.jpg

She feels sassy...love that! Hubby and I are taking our FIRST ever weekend away without our kids for our ten year next weekend and I believe she will be a perfect companion.

OMG hildie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are as cute as cute can be with that LMM Kiss your Fellow Yellow!

Look at you with your darling little cap!

I have a Hold Me in the pearlised pebbled Mustard leather and the pearlised does give it a beautiful sheen! It is SUCH a hardy leather. I love my Hold Me.

Cheers to you dearest hildie. Now I will think of you when I carry my Wine and Mustard! (LOL, it sounds like apps and drinks, doesn't it???)
:heart:
Happy Anniversary!

"She is a gorgeous mustard shimmer...can anyone clarify? Is the shimmer leather on a pebbled leather, which is what it looks like? Or is it "sheen"?"

hildie, here is a close up of my Pearlised Pebbled Mustard - does your sweet LMM look like this close up? The Pearlised Pebbled Mustard definitely has a shimmery glow to it.

PearlisedPebbledMustard001.jpg

It is SUCH a lovely leather!

Congrats on your weekend;)..and on your Pearlised pebbled Mustard LMM!

This is a lovely and hardy leather I love love love..LOL

Hope you enjoy the minis..

Thanks Bonnie! I don't know which I am more excited about - the bag or the weekend away? :graucho:

I am so glad to hear it is a hearty leather because I could see this one getting a lot of use. :smile:

OMG hildie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are as cute as cute can be with that LMM Kiss your Fellow Yellow!

Look at you with your darling little cap!

I have a Hold Me in the pearlised pebbled Mustard leather and the pearlised does give it a beautiful sheen! It is SUCH a hardy leather. I love my Hold Me.

Cheers to you dearest hildie. Now I will think of you when I carry my Wine and Mustard! (LOL, it sounds like apps and drinks, doesn't it???)
:heart:
Happy Anniversary!

Oh my dear! When I have a bad day, I am going to call you. :hugs: And thank you for the well wishes on our happy day. This is my first pearlised BE leather and I find it stunning.

And I have to smile at your apps and drinks comment, but I do believe we also share Kiwi in our stash so how about we add some fruit to our platter for dessert? :smile:

"She is a gorgeous mustard shimmer...can anyone clarify? Is the shimmer leather on a pebbled leather, which is what it looks like? Or is it "sheen"?"

hildie, here is a close up of my Pearlised Pebbled Mustard - does your sweet LMM look like this close up? The Pearlised Pebbled Mustard definitely has a shimmery glow to it.

PearlisedPebbledMustard001.jpg

It is SUCH a lovely leather!

This is it! Gorgeous! Ok - now I officially know the order...Pearlised Pebbled Mustard. Thank you so much for the clarification.

"And I have to smile at your apps and drinks comment, but I do believe we also share Kiwi in our stash so how about we add some fruit to our platter for dessert?"

:lolots: Om my goodness, you are right, LOL, I laughed out loud, can you see DH next to me and then me telling him one of my dear PF friends made me laugh out loud. You and I are a full service dining experience with gorgeous BEs on our arms, hildie, LOL.

Cheers!

"And I have to smile at your apps and drinks comment, but I do believe we also share Kiwi in our stash so how about we add some fruit to our platter for dessert?"

:lolots: Om my goodness, you are right, LOL, I laughed out loud, can you see DH next to me and then me telling him one of my dear PF friends made me laugh out loud. You and I are a full service dining experience with gorgeous BEs on our arms, hildie, LOL.

Cheers!

Well now - you had me laughing out loud! :yes: My husband had to hear the story as well. If you are ever in Arizona, you must let me know. :biggrin: