First Time Someone Recognized My LA.M.B.!

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
I was in a store today and the clerk said "I love your bag, is that a lamb?" Remembering my recent experience of someone asking if they were 'bunnies' I showed the hangtag and said, yes it's a brand called LAMB and they put lambs on it - she said "by Gwen Stefani, right?" I've been carrying it for two months and this is the first time anyone knew what it was!

That's awesome!! That happened to my mom at Stop And Shop, she was carrying my Bullseye Westfield, and the clerk recognized it right away. But other than that, no one recognizes my LAMBs.

and that's why we love them...they are unique-art work pieces. I get compliments everytime I rock my rasta.
A new LV store open up in my city and now EVERYONE has one (and I dont even know if 1/2 are real)...so long individuality.

Never had anyone recognize my bags, but loads of compliments :biggrin:

And a girl came into my work with one once, and I asked her if it was LAMB and she said yes..... but idk if she was like an ACTUAL fan of the line, maybe she got it on hols in the US or something. cos if that was me, i'd be likee ommggggg yes it is!! :biggrin: