First time shopping at Saks

marie0505

O.G.
Jan 27, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Hello everyone, so its been a couple of months that I have been wanting to purchase my first LV. I was planning on traveling to the boutique in Houston but my work schedule makes it impossible. I have been to Saks to browse LV bags to see if I liked something to save money for. So for this Valentine's Day, DBF said he will get me my first LV. So excited! I wanted to know if LV at Saks was like the boutique where they give out the box and LV shopping bag? Sorry, for such a dumb question.. Just want my first LV purchase to go perfect

Zoe123

Dec 10, 2008
Hello everyone, so its been a couple of months that I have been wanting to purchase my first LV. I was planning on traveling to the boutique in Houston but my work schedule makes it impossible. I have been to Saks to browse LV bags to see if I liked something to save money for. So for this Valentine's Day, DBF said he will get me my first LV. So excited! I wanted to know if LV at Saks was like the boutique where they give out the box and LV shopping bag? Sorry, for such a dumb question.. Just want my first LV purchase to go perfect

All my bags have been purchased at Saks and yes, they provide the box and the bag. I choose not to have my purchases boxed because I do not have the room to store my bags that way but they always ask me just in case I change my mind. The SAs at the Saks here in Atlanta are wonderful so I hope youe experience at your Saks is just as pleasant. Congrats on your new purchase