First time selling on Bonanza! Confused & clueless!

pinay_pie

O.G.
Aug 7, 2013
One of the items just found a buyer on Bonanza. She's informed me that her credit card has been cleared, even sent me a screen shot of the statement that payment was indeed made but nothing's show on my end, PayPal account. Bonanza hasn't sent me a notification either, the item is still up. So what's the deal?

I don't want the buyer to change her mind. This is the first time something of mine is sold on Bonanza after listing in September.

Pls enlighten me!

Thanks! :smile:

Something doesn't sound right.

When did the item sell? You said you "just" sold something.

Assuming she funded the payment with a credit card, it doesn't hit the c.c. account that quickly. You always get the paypal notice if payment was made through PP and even if you didn't get the email from PP, the payment would show in your account.

It usually takes 2-3 days before the payment would be posted to her c.c. account.

When she showed you the screenshot of her credit card statement, does it refer to "Bonanza" and/or your user ID on Bonz?

Assuming she funded the payment with a credit card, it doesn't hit the c.c. account that quickly. You always get the paypal notice if payment was made through PP and even if you didn't get the email from PP, the payment would show in your account.

It usually takes 2-3 days before the payment would be posted to her c.c. account.

When she showed you the screenshot of her credit card statement, does it refer to "Bonanza" and/or your user ID on Bonz?
The statement looks like PayPal. I wouldn't even know where to send the item since I didn't get an e-mail from either Bonanza or PayPal. But statement says "completed" on her end but "unclaimed" on mine.

My PayPal isn't showing anything that something has been sold on Bonanza either.

Does this make sense?

Oh, statement says 'charge from credit card.' Doesn't say Bonanza or her account name.

Crap! That sucks.

Would've been my first sell on Bonanza! Lol.

Thank god for BB & the purse forum! :biggrin:
At least you didn't send the item.

What you got is similar to those phishing emails you often get that appear to be from ebay, paypal, banks, etc. They make a page that looks like ebay/PP messages with headers, colors and text that appear legit.

Phishing emails try to steal your passwords or other personal information.

In this case, she try to fool you into sending an item she didn't pay for or even purchase.

I wonder how she got your email address though. Do you include it in your Bonz listings?

At least you didn't send the item.

What you got is similar to those phishing emails you often get that appear to be from ebay, paypal, banks, etc. They make a page that looks like ebay/PP messages with headers, colors and text that appear legit.

Phishing emails try to steal your passwords or other personal information.

In this case, she try to fool you into sending an item she didn't pay for or even purchase.

I wonder how she got your email address though. Do you include it in your Bonz listings?
Oh damn!

I don't know where she got my e-mail address from. This is crazy!

Block her.

To BBL on bonz,
* in the upper left, mouse over "sell on bonanza."
* in dropdown, go to 4th one down, "edit booth options"
* click on "payments and purchases" tab
* scroll down to "buyer restrictions" and check "Ignore purchases from these users:"

Once you start typing in the name, it'll come up in the box. Click and save.

Block her.

To BBL on bonz,
* in the upper left, mouse over "sell on bonanza."
* in dropdown, go to 4th one down, "edit booth options"
* click on "payments and purchases" tab
* scroll down to "buyer restrictions" and check "Ignore purchases from these users:"

Once you start typing in the name, it'll come up in the box. Click and save.
Blocked her!

Thank you!