First time revealed, two new small Legacy goodies...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These two cuties are my last purchases for a while. I absolutely love the legacy leather and designs, happy with some items that will last for years and remain classics :smile:

Here are the large black cosmetics case (soooo soft!!) and the fuchsia colorblock medium skinny. The case is so nice, black fabric lining with pockets inside. The skinny's lining is nylon, alas, but I still like it a lot.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!! Love the Fuchsia Colorblock medium skinny. This Fall's Legacy collection is killing me. :loveeyes:

3. Very nice congratulations

4. Both are lovely! Congrats!

5. Very very nice!! Congrats!!

6. Love them! Congrats!

7. Very nice, love the cosmetic case.

8. They are both lovely , congrats :smile:

9. Love them both, especially the colorblock mini!

10. Congrats! Cousins - I have the navy colorblock in the medium skinny.

11. Thanks everyone!!

And with this, I have reached six thousand posts. I am now taking a much-needed break from tpf!! It's the ONLY way to sustain a ban ;)

Bye bye!

12. They are both beautiful!!

13. Does anyone know if there is a smaller cosmetic bag available to order?

14. There are three. Jane's is the large in black, a medium in carnelian, and the small in metallic. I looked at the medium in the Coach boutique - and it was $68. I found them on the Coach website last week by putting "cosmetic" in the search box. My SA said they're a limited edition, and those are the only colors available so far.

15. Congrats on the posts and good luck on the ban!