First time reveal on tPF!!!

Jae33

Oct 27, 2009
NY/HI
hehehe I was just at home today and I was really dying of boredom so I called the LV store and asked if the bag I wanted was there and it turned out it was so... you know what happened next lol I didn't care if it was raining so hard here in NY coz I was too excited to get my hands on these... :biggrin:

Attachments

Jae33

Oct 27, 2009
NY/HI
Hold up! The SA did not give me a box for this one... Is that normal? Coz I normally shop at the LV website... I just noticed it when I got inside my car coz I was busy talking over the phone the whole time....

fashion_mom1

Apr 28, 2009
Hold up! The SA did not give me a box for this one... Is that normal? Coz I normally shop at the LV website... I just noticed it when I got inside my car coz I was busy talking over the phone the whole time....
You normally have to ask.

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Walking distance to Rodeo Drive

Call the SA and tell her that you did not get a box and would like one and next time you are in there make sure to get one.