First Time Reveal ! It's textured and...

Hit the outlet today and found this beauty!

Madison Pinnacle Textured Carrie in Espresso Brown (50% off)

$356 inc tax

http://imgur.com/gXb4KCE

Aren't textured Carries gorgeous?! You scored a winner!

I got the espresso one a while back off ebay from a wonderful TPF'er......though we didn't know who each other was until AFTER the transaction.

I also got the raspberry one from another nice lady....though I don't know if she's a TPF'er or not........

Congrats!!!! - I just got the Caroline in textured Rasperry!!!

I still can't get over how none of us really knew that bag existed......it must have been an international or overseas exclusive.....like that Legacy zip around wallet in Tourmaline I bought from FOS a sale or two ago.

BTW....in case you didn't read it in the post above yours, I now have the raspberry Carrie after much debating over the color.

I still can't get over how none of us really knew that bag existed......it must have been an international or overseas exclusive.....like that Legacy zip around wallet in Tourmaline I bought from FOS a sale or two ago.

BTW....in case you didn't read it in the post above yours, I now have the raspberry Carrie after much debating over the color.

I know right - I was shocked when I got the message about it on hold for me.

Congrats!! Twins also!!

I happened upon mine from a wonderful person on eBay also like a couple others! It's absolutely beautiful and I just love this handbag!! Was/is in wonderful, barely used condition, and very fair price! Just tickled to pieces!!

Enjoy your new treasure!!