First Time Purchase & Reveal :)

Well I've been wanting a pair for a while but I didn't want to go to NYC to get them and I didn't want to order them online bc j had no idea what style I wanted. Finally I was able to find a store in LI thank to the ladies at the tpf :smile:. After a few emails, I was able to locate this pair. I actually almost missed out on them bc I didn't go to the store right away. When I got there some other lady was trying the 38, luckily before she realized they were to big on jet I snatched up the 37.5s. Lol. I also the fact that my Burberry coat went on sale also helped out my wallet and allowed me to get them! I can't wait to wear them out.

Attachments

• image-4153992504.png
    image-4153992504.png
    839.1 KB · Views: 844
  • image-2788775726.png
    image-2788775726.png
    788.6 KB · Views: 831
angellina2281 said:
Well I've been wanting a pair for a while but I didn't want to go to NYC to get them and I didn't want to order them online bc j had no idea what style I wanted. Finally I was able to find a store in LI thank to the ladies at the tpf :smile:. After a few emails, I was able to locate this pair. I actually almost missed out on them bc I didn't go to the store right away. When I got there some other lady was trying the 38, luckily before she realized they were to big on jet I snatched up the 37.5s. Lol. I also the fact that my Burberry coat went on sale also helped out my wallet and allowed me to get them! I can't wait to wear them out.

They look great on you! How do they feel?