First time owner...instant reveal!!

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
State of Aloha
Aloha ladies and gents...
Today I would like to share with you my first Kate Spade bag:smile: This is my first time in this thread as well..so hi guys! I went out shopping and run some errands since It's my day off I went to Petco since I have to get something for my four legged kids:smile: chihuahua's a boy and a girl...anyway next door is Nordstrom Rack since It's already there and I'm in the mood for browsing around I went inside and found a couple things, First I found a cute pillow so yeah I put it in my cart, I went to the bag section and OMG I was so overwhelm but I did hadled it pretty good I saw a lot of brands Mark Jacobs,MK,RM, and Kate Spade I'm not in the hunt for a new bag and I never check this brand before.. But the minute I saw this bag I know she is coming home with me:smile: I always wanted a neutral two tone color and the combination is perfect because I can wear it in any season IMO. So yeah I will intoduce you to my Kate Spade bag and here she is Thank you for letting me share:smile:

Attachments

all7s

Apr 5, 2014
'So cute! That bow looks fabulous in your photos! Glad you're joining in the KS love! Thanks for sharing!

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
State of Aloha
I have seen that type of bow on different smaller bags of hers. I love the lining on her bags - just so girly! Even the dust bag is cute with the saying! :smile:
Yes the bags that i saw yesterday had some of them and yeah the lining of my bag is so nice black and white print and the dusbag is really adorbs:smile: