First Time out Shopping in 7 Weeks!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:
    I have been recuperating from hip surgery (due to a car accident last year) and was suppossed to be on crutches for 3 days but it turned into 7 weeks and still counting but I finally got to get out after missing all of the Christmas Holiday and found a few pretty items...
    I got the Roses collection and some Damier Graphite for my DH and a small Baxter Carrier for my new pup in addition to a few scarves and inclusions-in other words-I was like a kid in a candy store!:yahoo:
    As promised here are my pics!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I hope you feel 100% soon. WOW....what an amazing haul. Love the Roses NF and both the keepalls are TDF.

3. Gorgeous new goodies, K! Don't you just love the roses :girlsigh:. I'm sorry to hear about your hip but hopefully these new additions will help cheer you up, I know the roses put a smile on my face whenever I look at 'em! Omgosh and your new puppy is soooo adorable I can't even describe it in words. Congrats :nuts:.

4. Like I said ~ a kid in a candy store! lol!

Congrats K:heart: and I'm glad you're feeling better!

Cute pup!

5. Wow! I love everything you got! I am super jealous of everything you got! I hope you recover soon!

6. Aww... I am happy to hear that you went out and enjoyed yourself. Everything is awesome. I :heart: all of the scarves and the Keepall. Wow!!!!!! :drool: You're dog is so cute too! :biggrin: Does he/she like his/her new bag?

7. Wow! Lovely things! I'm sorry you've been unwell. I'm glad you have had a good day shopping!

8. wow congrats on all the items!! I love the keepall...hope this speeds up your recovery and has you feeling better.......

9. wow, what a haul. im so jealous of your neverfull. the lining is tdf

10. Speyta if you like tha pic just look at this one::love: Did you get to see the Black Ballerinas w/the rose on the toe IRL? I think I want them but wish I could hear from somene that saw them IRL..

onmymind04 I just can't say if she likes it or not since I only let her in it to take the pic- I just got her last week and she is not very potty trained-LOL

Attached Files:

11. *Dies* :tender: Soooo cute!!

12. Sooooo adorable!
    [​IMG]

13. I can actually say I had a baby at 50-I got her as a consolation prize since my DH refuses to buy me Diamond Studs!!!

14. Love your loot! Doggie is adorable! I love the roses neverfull, but I really love the scarf

15. #15 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    I had to sell my Cerises Keepall and my MOCA Neverfull in order to get these-I promised DH after my bad behavior last year that I would not duplicate items or buy one I did not need-it was hard but only until the new items arrived and then I forgot all about them!!!:yes:

I am surprised at how small the Roses Neverfull MM seems- it looks more like a PM IMO