First Time out Shopping in 7 Weeks!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:
    I have been recuperating from hip surgery (due to a car accident last year) and was suppossed to be on crutches for 3 days but it turned into 7 weeks and still counting but I finally got to get out after missing all of the Christmas Holiday and found a few pretty items...
    I got the Roses collection and some Damier Graphite for my DH and a small Baxter Carrier for my new pup in addition to a few scarves and inclusions-in other words-I was like a kid in a candy store!:yahoo:
    As promised here are my pics!

[​IMG]

DSC_0036.jpg IMG_2924.jpg IMG_2817.jpg DSC_0009.jpg DSC_0051.jpg
  2. I hope you feel 100% soon. WOW....what an amazing haul. Love the Roses NF and both the keepalls are TDF.

3. Gorgeous new goodies, K! Don't you just love the roses :girlsigh:. I'm sorry to hear about your hip but hopefully these new additions will help cheer you up, I know the roses put a smile on my face whenever I look at 'em! Omgosh and your new puppy is soooo adorable I can't even describe it in words. Congrats :nuts:.

4. Like I said ~ a kid in a candy store! lol!

Congrats K:heart: and I'm glad you're feeling better!

Cute pup!

5. Wow! I love everything you got! I am super jealous of everything you got! I hope you recover soon!

6. Aww... I am happy to hear that you went out and enjoyed yourself. Everything is awesome. I :heart: all of the scarves and the Keepall. Wow!!!!!! :drool: You're dog is so cute too! :biggrin: Does he/she like his/her new bag?

7. Wow! Lovely things! I'm sorry you've been unwell. I'm glad you have had a good day shopping!

8. wow congrats on all the items!! I love the keepall...hope this speeds up your recovery and has you feeling better.......

9. wow, what a haul. im so jealous of your neverfull. the lining is tdf

10. Speyta if you like tha pic just look at this one::love: Did you get to see the Black Ballerinas w/the rose on the toe IRL? I think I want them but wish I could hear from somene that saw them IRL..

onmymind04 I just can't say if she likes it or not since I only let her in it to take the pic- I just got her last week and she is not very potty trained-LOL

IMG_2806.jpg

11. *Dies* :tender: Soooo cute!!

12. Sooooo adorable!
    [​IMG]

13. I can actually say I had a baby at 50-I got her as a consolation prize since my DH refuses to buy me Diamond Studs!!!

14. Love your loot! Doggie is adorable! I love the roses neverfull, but I really love the scarf

15. #15 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    I had to sell my Cerises Keepall and my MOCA Neverfull in order to get these-I promised DH after my bad behavior last year that I would not duplicate items or buy one I did not need-it was hard but only until the new items arrived and then I forgot all about them!!!:yes:

I am surprised at how small the Roses Neverfull MM seems- it looks more like a PM IMO