First Time Ordering Online

Kaycc

Jun 11, 2019
So I ordered the PS Mini World Tour on June 11th and the status finally changed to "Order in Preparation" this past Sunday. Today I got an electronic receipt/gift receipt emailed to me but no news on whether my bag has been shipped out or not. Is this normal? :confused1:

So I ordered the PS Mini World Tour on June 11th and the status finally changed to "Order in Preparation" this past Sunday. Today I got an electronic receipt/gift receipt emailed to me but no news on whether my bag has been shipped out or not. Is this normal? :confused1:
That means they are making the bag! You can check the status again later. It should change to preparing for shipment or shipped (if I remember correctly).

Reactions: blondiekinz
Whenever I’ve ordered from the online store, I get an email with the ‘electronic receipt’ and normally the shipped email the same time as they don’t charge your card until it’s shipped out so they wouldn’t send a receipt of the purchase? Hope that makes sense and if you don’t receive your email with the tracking number give client services a call :smile:

Reactions: Lucille68
In this case, they will send you a receipt right away if you put down a deposit and send another email when your item is done and shipped.

Whenever I’ve ordered from the online store, I get an email with the ‘electronic receipt’ and normally the shipped email the same time as they don’t charge your card until it’s shipped out so they wouldn’t send a receipt of the purchase? Hope that makes sense and if you don’t receive your email with the tracking number give client services a call :smile:

Thanks for the replies.

I placed the order using PayPal and my card was charged ~ 1 week after. The only thing i received around that time was a confirmation that my order was placed. I got the electronic receipt on July 18th saying "For your records, attached is a copy of your receipt from 07/18/2019." But I didn't receive any shipping details to this day... and the status is still in the "Order in Preparation" stage. :sad:

Thanks for the replies.

I placed the order using PayPal and my card was charged ~ 1 week after. The only thing i received around that time was a confirmation that my order was placed. I got the electronic receipt on July 18th saying "For your records, attached is a copy of your receipt from 07/18/2019." But I didn't receive any shipping details to this day... and the status is still in the "Order in Preparation" stage. :sad:
It sounds like your order wasn’t processed until July 18th. You got the customized world tour PS mini right? Those take a while to make and ship out. My mon monogram took like 2 months at least if I remember correctly.

Reactions: karman
It sounds like your order wasn’t processed until July 18th. You got the customized world tour PS mini right? Those take a while to make and ship out. My mon monogram took like 2 months at least if I remember correctly.
Just received an email saying they attempted to deliver three times... never got a missed delivery slip or anything... I will need to call them once I get off work.

What ended up happening with yours? The exact same situation happened to me right now with the invoice being sent but no shipping info. Thanks.