First time MJ shopper

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all. I normally frequent the RM or Treesje forums, so this is my first post here. I have owned LV and Guccis in the past as well. I am looking to make my first MJ purchase... I have always loved the Stam, but now that I'm looking at more bags, I'm really liking the Rio and Bruna as well. I am leaning towards a Rio Stardust in either white or black... any comments? advice? anyone own the Rio Stardust in White? easy to clean?

2. Hey welcome to the world of MJ! I dont know where to start! The stam is a classic piece and there are a couple others. I think you should also browse the MJ threads & what kind of bag you like? Shoulder? Crossbody? etc? The other MJ girls will soon chime in

3. the rio is a fantastic choice, and i think a more practical one compared to the stam. the white is nice, and the leather isn't fragile, so it would respond well to leather cleaner, but i like the black/gold hw combo the best.

4. Yes I love the black/gold too! Thanks for your imput. I will be browsing the reference threads as well....

5. welcome to mj! :heart:

i agree with kim - the black/gold is gorgeous on the rio! white bags scare me though... ;)

6. yay, another mj convert! the stam is classic but i personally prefer the rio. i am also scared of white bags so i steer clear of them but i know other people are able to make them work by being careful.

good luck deciding!

7. Thanks guys! Yeah I've never owned a white bag before either for that reason, but it's so gorgeous I was tempted..

8. I have a white Stardust Single and I love it. It's very easy to clean. I baby it more, but I've worn it with jeans and I haven't had any problems so far. The black/gold hardware combo for the Rio is beautiful though. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Welcome to MJ!