First time here ...... my journey to you fabulous gals!! Small treat for myself!!

Thanks Julide, doloresmia, shopaholicious, camhabib, VickyB, pursenality, kaka, LeMonde, rileygirl, pieang9 for your kind blandishments.

Hi, camhabib: The SA told they have darker ostrich skin belt available but she says this is more original color so I stay w/ it. Well, they might just not have it in the store at the moment. hah...

Oh, hi, pieang9, how wonderful weather it is today at SF city....I was there around noon, maybe next time we will pump into each other. :yes:

Last edited:
Hi, sammyjoe, catabie, and mrs nordic, big thank-you to your warm welcome and kind words too.

I mainly stay at Chanel forum and kids keep me away from paradise (I mean Hermes). haha.......

Everyone here seems to be a bon vivant!!!! :love:

I remember seeing your thread from the chanel forum. But I am glad you found us here in Hermes! It's a great place to be with lots of friendly and knowledgeable ladies here.

I dont think it will be too far before we see a bag reveal from you.:P

I was unaware that they made an ostrich belt. It is gorgeous and you will look even more stunning than you already are when you wear it. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for that belt....I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Wow!! That is beautiful,I have not seen a belt in ostrich so far (but I'm new to Hermes yet!) I love it,I can see something else making its way onto my wishlist! Congratulations its gorgeous!!!:heart: