Jimmy Choo First time Choo Owner!

kitkat65

Nov 13, 2007
OMG! I took the plunge and now can't take it out of the dustbag. I purchased the bone riki w/ snakeskin last Weds. I was hoping it would go on sale, but nooo. Nordstroms US sold out of it completely and I panicked and purchased it at Saks, which only had one other one in the US. It's sitting in my closet. DH thinks I'm nuts, but doesn't complain. I'm afraid to use it because I don't want to "scratch" it. Agggg!!:nuts:

Congrats Kitkat:woohoo:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Choo :choochoo:

I guarantee it won't be your last...

They seem to multiply very quickly:shame:

Please post modeling photos :wlae:

kitkat65 - I can't wait to see pics! Please take some soon. Is this your first special handbag? I love the belted styles, having a Ramona, Riki, Ring, and Ross. They are addicting. :graucho:

Be still my heart....a new Riki owner! One of my favorite styles! :heart: Enjoy her and don't worry, after you take her out a few times and get a ton of compliments you almost forget what you paid for the bag and you just feel so great when carrying her! :wlae:

Besides, you'll have one or two more before you know it (all the sales are coming up!) and then you don't even think about the cost anymore! :upsidedown:

Hey, a new Choo girl! Welcome KitKat 65! One thing I love about J Choo is they are not in your face "I'm carrying a Choo Bag" handbags. Not a monogram bag among them!!!!

Thank you all! I took pixs, (had to take it out of the bag sometime) and I'm having problems uploading. My pixs are too large. Need to figure out how to save as a smaller file. DH will be home later tonight and I'll have him help. Technology Egggg!